Friday, July 25, 2008

No Habla Englisz

I was fooling around with the phone and programmed it to answer in Spanish.........just for shits and giggles.....what can I say I was bored!!!
Three days later Sporty Girl called me on my cell phone from a friends house.
"Mom where are you?!! "
"Home. Why"
"I can't get through to the home phone!!! I keep dialing the wrong number!"She says
"What you mean you don't know your home phone number?!!!!! Your 12yrs old.What?!! " I angerly ask
"I don't know I keep getting some Mexican man!!!"she tells me
"Mexican man? ....WTF?....Oh yea I remember now......"
hehehehe..................I got a good chuckle out of that.

8 comments:

Philly said...

Don't ya just love screwing with their heads??

#1

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

The first time I called after you did it I was like WTF, but knowing the sense of your cell phone message I knew you were just messing with us poor saps that call.
I was just wondering where you got it. I wondered if you had the pool boy or gardner leave it for you.

My Metabolic Rate is Stuck said...

Geessshhh! I FINALLY call you and that is what I got! Of course I hung up...it will probably be another 9 months for me to pick up the phone and call you again! =^)

PinkPiddyPaws said...

ha..ha.ha.. did it say "No Pablo es aqui?" hee..hee.hee..

Neurotically Yours: said...

And she didn't even let her know she had been dialing the right number the whole time.....that makes it even funnier!!

Grant Miller said...

Ole!

Grandma J said...

that's mean mommy! At least have options. Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish.

Big Hair Envy said...

Hahahaha! Can you program a cell phone to do that?? No one ever calls me on my home phone.