Monday, June 23, 2008

Vegas In July

We went to Vegas for a friends wedding last July.
Here are some of the pictures for all the BAY AREA BABES!
You know who you are! Our Hotel
Why oh why are you looking at us that way?
Note to self: No more pictures with short people! I can't resist the urge to bend down thus giving the dogs a chance to jump the fence!!
Ummm.....Got glasses? Woo Hoo....I'm over hear!
Ahh..there you are.
A little gambling !!!!
The Pool Bar




The Ty restaurant gave out these chocolate malt colored eggs.......so I put it on like lipstick(like you never done that!!!). Oh and don't think I forgot BOSS LADY about the piece of food that landed on my plate as you were laughing!!!!!!

The Gang
The reason we went......We had a great time. Thanks for letting us share in your special day!

4 comments:

Holy Crappers said...

I still do that with the malted eggs !! LOL

#1

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

WTF you are suppose to pucker. I am noticing alot of teeth. BUDMAN looks thrilled to be in the car holding a shopping bag.

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

I forgot to say you are looking pretty damn HOT in the other pictures.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to go back to Sin City! You in?