Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FYI.......TEXTING

Don't you hate it when you text someone and they call you?!
And then your stuck answering the phone or lying to them.

I mean Really??? Really!!!

If I wanted to talk to you .....................I would have called you!!!

But no. I texted you. That means I don't want to talk to you but now you've put me in a spot where I have to lie.
That's right!!!!! You make me lie to you!!
A really elaborate lie where I have to come up with an excuse why I can texted but can't talk directly on my phone.
I mean seriously people.......I want to be honest.
I do. Really. But your forcing me to lie. It's just not fair to me.
Then I have to remember the lie. And I think we all know I'm not that smart!!! So then you catch me in the lie.
Now your pissed. When really this whole thing started because YOU didn't know the rules. Which is not my fault!!! So you really shouldn't be mad.

For those of you that know me in real life know exactly what I'm talking about.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm....so THAT's why you didn't answer when I called?

No, I totally get you...really get you. Ya know what pisses me off...when people name names and air their grievances on social forums...yeah, that's totally JUNIOR HIGH.

I Am Woody said...

Thank you! I am so glad that I'm not the only one that gets pissed about that:)

Bahama Shores Mama said...

I'm a texter, you're a texter, shouldn't we all be texters???

However, you don't type as fast as you talk.......and you can't do dishes while you marthan text me, as you do while talking on the phone :)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I'll stick to blogging!
<><

Unknown said...

LMAO!! Ok text me!!! :)

Julie D said...

Yes, I text for a reason and that is because I DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING. And you can't really ignore the call as they know you have the phone in your hand because you are texting!!! Arrrggh.

I'm here getting caught up on blog reading, finally! Happy Thursday!

Snooty Primadona said...

My daughter & my hubby forbid me to text. Hubby because he doesn't want to pay for it and daughter because she says I'll never remember all the little unwritten *rules*. I can live with that. Besides, it takes me 5 minutes to text a 5 word message, so it's best that I just not go there...

None of my real life friends even know how to do more than check their email, much less text messages. So, I guess I live in a world of aging neanderthals.

Unknown said...

TEXT me ;P

Together We Save said...

I love to text!! So much easier!!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, I miss your blog updates!

Together We Save said...

I usually don't answer... I prefer texting.... so much easier.