Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Disney Competition

That's me and Cheer Girl sticking our ass out....................OK so I don't have an ass....jeesh you bitches are hard!!!!!!
Stage at Indiana Jones Theater

Cheer Girl , Boyfriend and May May



Some of the girls in action!!!



Cheer Friends!!!



Crazy Cheer Mom Roommate and Cheer Girl

2 days at Disney ...........is enough.
Sure its great........... if you don't live here.
All the other teams from out of state were going crazy......like a lil mini vacation.
The best part was the crazy ass Cheer Mom I roomed with..................Man that girl is CRAZY FUN. I'd tell you stories but she reads my blog soooooo.............I'll save it for another time when shes not looking. Lets just say we got a lil tipsy by the pool and had a blast making fun of the other moms!!!
It's not mean.............IS NOT!!!!!!!.........
We did it with love in our hearts. Our Gleeful Hearts.
Honestly..........and really only a few overheard us...........and they thought we we're talking about someone else soooo.............it doesn't count.
All in all pretty good weekend. I had fun getting away from Bud Man..............shit.....I mean it was nice spending time with the girls.
And the house was clean and the kids alive when I got home!!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

How perfect! I love making fun of people. But I do it with JJ so no one hears us talking. We just laugh and try not to point.
Do you think these same people think I'm looney? Or do you think it's just JJ>

How did the girls do? I love watching cheer competitions. And I lived in Orange County CA since before Disneyland opened, and hated having to shlep people there all the time. It was ok, but for us it was just a park with too many people.

I hate skinny girls. My ass is the size of New Hampshire.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

What fun!
Did I mention I have enough ass for both of us!

Keeper Of All Things said...

Grandma J.....They didn't do to well... like 6th place.
And I don't think people think your crazy for laughing and talking with your dog......but maybe you shouldn't do it off the compound.

Unknown said...

What are ya talking about...I talk about other Moms so they can hear when I am SOBER!!! At least you could blame it on the alcohol!

You really do not have an ass at all!!!

Shawn said...

Wha..? You LEFT and came home to a clean house? OMG! That has never ever happened to me.

mom x 2 said...

haahahah ! We do that at cheer competitions too :) It sounds like your comp was way more fun then mine. At least you had sun - we were about an hour from home- far enough away to be annoying, but not far enough to justify staying over night. and it rained! All damn weekend!

TJ said...

Sounds like a blast! Of course, I'd love to have a drink right now. Another 7 months... And having that nice weather... I know you are used to it, but I'm freezing my arse off up here!

Anonymous said...

Making fun of people? The sista's never eva do that

#1

Just Kids said...

You are FUNNY!!!

Laugh out loud funny