Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some of you might already know , but my brother is a modern Dead Head Hippie. He goes to concerts and festivals and sells things..........water, beer, jewelery......that sorta stuff. He moved to St. Pete about a year ago. And I really have enjoyed him living so close. I don't mind helping him out most of the time . But some times he really pisses me off.
Like the other day he wanted to borrow some coolers , nice coolers with wheels, to go to Daytona 500 and sell water .
So I said ........Be careful with the coolers they were expensive.
When he returns the coolers
He says.........I brought your real expensive coolers back..............( sarcastic ass )
Me...............Fuck you!!!! Did you buy the coolers?
Him .......No
Me.............Then I guess that's makes them expensive!!!!

A simple Thank You will do.

10 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I have a brother just like that!
I wont start. Thank you!

Unknown said...

When I was in high school I had to let my sister use my car (that I bought) while I was at work..because to let it sit in a parking lot at work was selfish. But it was ok for her to leave my car on the side of a highway if it ran out of gas...which was my fault for not filling the tank for her.

To this day I don't lend my car to anyone.

TJ said...

My brother used to be like that. Luckily rehab and marriage have done wonders for him!

mom x 2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mom x 2 said...

Agreed! Did he split his profits with you ;)

20 pounds? That's pretty good. The salesman has lost close to 25, but he's working a whole lot harder than me.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Well.....I'm kind of an old hippie girl myself.
I go to concerts....but I don't sell things. I buy things....like beer to add to the whiskey I brought in under my coat.
I really like you blog :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

dizzy mom said...

Nice. I need a pic of him. I wanna know if I pictured him right.

Julie D said...

LOL...

Just checking in and getting caught up!

Cathie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your brother sounds....interesting