Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lazy Not Busy

Well it's been awhile sense I posted. Just wanted to let everyone that doesn't know me in on a secert...I'm lazy and I don't do well with deadlines. Let me give ya all a lil background. I joined a Book Club.Sounds good. We meet 1 a month.Not bad so far. All I have to do is read one book.I can't seem to pull it off!I tried I really did. I got the book.I would try to read it ... I'd carry the book around thinking I'll read it while waiting in line to pick up kids.Or take the time at home. I'd get nice and comfey.
Have drink check
Have pillow check
Have home phone and cell phone check
Have ipod check
Have cigs ....wait a min I quit smoking sooo unchecked
Like I said nice and comfey .
It didn't work I've only ever started some of the books. Others I didn't even try.
So now I just let everyone know at BOOK CLUB I'm just there for the food.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM always good food!!!
So my post wont be regular. Like the title says
LAZY NOT BUSY

3 comments:

Bahama Shores Mama said...

You've failed to let those who don't know you that you read a TON of other books instead of the "assigned" one!!!

And we are glad to have you for the food, as you usually bring something I have to have the recipe for the next day!

Crazymamaof6 said...

there is something about book club books that turn me off. i can't get into them before book club,so i go , not having read the book. and sometimes they talk me into it. but usually, i don't read it. you are not alone.

thanks for stopping by!

By The Seat Of My Pants said...

Procrastination is an art that I live by. Totally get it!