Friday, May 23, 2008

WTF Friday














I get up this morning,get in the shower to start the day.

Stop laughing I say to the people that know me.

OK OK I'll come clean.


I only showered because I had to take my middle child,Sporty Girl, to the ortho. And they might still be laboring under the impression I have my shit together. So whenever possible I try to maintain this illusion. Hey it's only 1 or 2 days a month so I feel pretty confident I can pull it off. I get out of the shower and there it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























LOOK CLOSER!!!!




















CLOSER








BAM!!There it is a......ZIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in time for the weekend. Go ahead take another look.

Never mind the Pinocchio lines around my mouth. I think the ZIT proves I'm real girl. Look at my bottom lip! It's the remains of a really gooey, gross fever blister. I said FEVER BLISTER not HERPES!!!! Geezes people focus!!!!

Oh and did I mention Hubby and I are having a pig roast this weekend ?!This way everyone can join in on saying WTF. They'll just be saying WTF.....is on your chin?!!!!

Just on a side note, all the alcohol on the table is for the party. Honest!! You can see by the big can of beans and vodka it should be a Drunken Blast!!

3 comments:

Bahama Shores Mama said...

WTF is that???????? I never even saw it brewing when I was at your house yesterday! Be sure to take many pics of the party and I'll see you next week.

By The Seat Of My Pants said...

That totally happens to me ALL the time! However, it NEVER happened when I was in my younger years when it was supposed to (and was happening to everyone so that I could have just blended it)! I feel your pain and toast heartily to that WTF!!

Anonymous said...

Depending on how much water your drink in a short period of time, you could experience a wide variety of symptoms, ranging from a mild headache to impaired breathing. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry uk[/url] The eventual government monopoly (agency of the governement) will, like other government agencies - grow to an unresponsive and uncompetetive and costly bureaucracy with no incentive to improve health care or services or products used in the health industryWhy you support this plan when it will rob seniors and even the currently un-insured poor of choices in a free market is incomprehensible to meThe minority party has for years offered plans to improve competition among insurers and hosptitals and yet the current majority party refuses to let these ideas see the light of day. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Wwsksznny
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora jewellery[/url] Vcopwbxcl [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] opkwocngz