Friday, May 16, 2008

PRINCE CHARMMING



Meet the CROWN PRINCE.


He's very very CHARMING


As you can see he plays football. During football season we spend alot of time , almost every night of the week , at the field. I spent my time mostly in the concession stand helping out. Well I call it helping out but my hubby called it gossiping. He may have a point. Anyway.. I was in the concession stand talking......mmm..I'm sure it was about if we needed more ketchup or something equally important to the running of the STAND .And not about why a certain mom would wear 5 inch heels to a football field and flutter eyes at another moms man. In the middle of my very important conversation I hear my son


PRINCE CHARMING: Have you seen my mom?

MOM AT WINDOW: I don't know. What is your moms name?

P C : I call her SWEET STRAWBERRY but her name is Julie.



I know. It makes me smile. Evey single time I think of it.

3 comments:

Bahama Shores Mama said...

Awwwww....that's so sweet......sweet strawberry! Love the pic as well.

Sue Wilkey said...

That is ADORABLE. And tho' you can't possibly be in my town, I know the mom you mean in the heels. There's one in every town.

Tami said...

Love that pic!!