Saturday, May 10, 2008

MONKEY BREAD

CRESENT ROLLS
HEAVEYWHIPPING CREAM
BROWN SUGAR
BUTTER
CINNAMON
NUT MEG


Spray 8x8 pan
Cut crescents in even chunks ,sprinkle with cinnamon and nut meg, place in pan
In sauce pan heat butter and brown sugar when syrupy add cream
Pour over crescent rolls
Bake

I know what your thinking. Your thinking I'm being deliberately vague on the measurement(if you can call no measurement at all vague),but I'm not I really just wing this till it looks good.
I can tell you the baking part is at least twice as long as the crescent rolls call for.
ENJOY

2 comments:

Bahama Shores Mama said...

Yummmmmmmmmm, I'm stopping by the store tonight on my way home. I don't even care that I'm making it for myself on Mother's Day. IT IS THAT GOOD!


Thanks for sharing!

Bahama Shores Mama said...

Ok, didn't make the store, but I had one lonely can of crescent rolls and made a mini batch. They were DELISH!!!! Thanks!