Sunday, August 24, 2008

LOST DOG

Now first thing I want you to know is I really like animals!! Really!
We have had some pets though that I've just had to let go. We had two adorable Boston Terriers. The thing about these kind of dogs is they like to run. Nooooooobody wanted to walk the dogs. So the dogs decided to walk themselves. We had to bust them out of dogie jail twice. Then if they lost their collars we had to make fliers put them on every telephone post in our neighborhood. I actually lost sleep worrying about these dogs . Well I did love them. But maybe my love might be slightly shallow. Because when the season of cheering and football started my dogs rebelled. They started running away 2 or 3 x a DAY ...Bud Man and I would then argue about who would go pick up the dogs . Sometimes it was after we had been to field late kids need shower,snack and bed.(I'm trying to justify what comes next). After so long of this having to run and pick the dogs up all over town I.....................................................took their collars off. Then I only put up one flyer.Guess what we didn't find?........................ the dogs.

SURPRISE!!!!

SO ok not a big surprise to me but hey I'm only legally responsible for the children.

We have a new dog...... Her name is MOO MOO.

4 comments:

Bahama Shores Mama said...

What kinda a comment can I leave for this kinda story??? LOL!

Big Hair Envy said...

What will you do when they show back up on your doorstep......tired and hungry?? Poor babies! You know you will take them right back in :)

Anonymous said...

I have no words you big meany !!

#1

Unknown said...

Don't make me cry....
waaaaaahhhh. I'm ok, I hope they found a home.