Thursday, June 5, 2008

JUST A THOUGHT

Do you think boring people know they're boring? Do you think when they're speaking they are actually thinking of things they would rather be doing too? And how can the boring find sooo much to talk about as they trap you in the grocery store parking lot.......because I think they lay in wait for you to come along. What if you see them in the beginning of the store then you just keep running into them.......shudder. Anyway ......Do you think boring people know they're boring?

4 comments:

By The Seat Of My Pants said...

hhhhmmm...good question. Maybe they wait for you to come to the parking lot in hopes that you will spice up their lives!

Sue Wilkey said...

Absolutely not. No clue. Think they're as riveting as all get-out. (wow- that's an antiquated saying) But I'm at the top of the enablers list because I just can't be rude, so I smile and laugh - it's all my fault.

Anonymous said...

I'm watching you!!!
Hope to see you sooner than later.

Anonymous said...

i don't think they know their boring. Just like people who have ugly babies.....oh yeah...there are ugly ones.....do they think they have the most gorgeous baby alive? of course they do.

hail to the boringites of the world. lol

#2